Thursday 21 May 2015

STEPS

Follow the flow of life
but
it's doesn't mean that i will stop trying
although it's hard and sometimes make me feel very down
nobody is around
i am cry
disheartened by every killing words
nobody cares
keep everything inside...
sometimes i'm gonna be crazy
everyone laugh
i keep it alone
always heartbroken... 
nobody knows
how hurt it is
they never know what have happen
what i'd been through
they just know how to judge
and
i just keep it inside
let them be
even i deeply hurt
nobody cares
nobody comes
nobody knows
it's hurt
but
for most of all
everything i do 
i will do my very best
i will make my family happy
that's most important
there's nothing much precious rather than 
to see people you love is smile because of you.

that's what i keep...
thanks God 
you're always help me
you give me family that's always be my side
you give me friend
that's always trust me
you give everything that i need.
thanks Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment